Saturday, December 10, 2011

Eat out: High Tea @ Citylife Manningham

My church hosted a Christmas high tea the other day. I was really excited about it, because there are going to be all sorts of epic desserts there. Let the pictures tell you all about it...

The trifle was nice, the acidity of the fresh berries cut through the sweetness of the custard.

Lemon cheesecake was good too, though it was really different eating a cheesecake from a glass.

This was one of my favourites, love the berry jelly.




Another one of my favourites. Fresh mango and panna cotta so yummy!

This one is delicious too. Love the crackling of the burnt sugar on top.

They also had a cupcake decorating table for children. I wanted to do it but I was too old for it... T^T
The centrepiece on the tables were beautiful, really appreciated how much effort went into setting up this event.

These are some of my gatherings, hehehe. They also had savouries, but I mostly aimed for the deserts.

Was so full after that, my family and I skipped dinner. A sweet and sugary evening, perfect way to end the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment