Friday, September 23, 2011

Eat Out: Kimchi Hut

My mum and I went to have korean today for lunch. We ate at Kimchi Hut. The best thing about eating at a Korean restaurant is that they always provide banchan, which are side dishes to accompany the main meal.

Sweet marinated chives, kimchi, coleslaw and seasoned bean sprouts. I didn't like the kimchi, it tasted too sour for me. But the rest were great.


My mum ordered spicy kimchi stew. Again, it was too sour for my liking. But it had lots of yummy enoki mushrooms and tofu in it.


I had one of my favourite Korean dish: bibimbap. I ordered a spicy squid version. I love the array and variety of vegetables I always get in bibimbap. So prettily arranged as well.

After mixing, time to tuck in! Look how the raw egg on top gets cooked as I mix the bibimbap. =DDDDD

The squid was plump and juicy, and the generous, perfectly seasoned ingredients in my bibimbap made me really delighted.

No comments:

Post a Comment