Thursday, December 23, 2010

Matcha Shortbread & Biscotti

Xmas Baking! I wanted to bake some Christmas goodies for my friends, and decided on Green Tea shortbread 'coz they liked green tea so much. But once I've done baking, I'm left with 3 egg whites left over. No idea what to do with them, and didn't want to waste it either. So I used my trusty friend Google and it gave me the recipe for Biscotti! Brilliant. Really happy with my baking products.

Rich, buttery shortbread with not-too-bitter green tea flavour and just the right sweetness.

Healthy, crisp biscotti (Because I used whole wheat flour, halved the sugar, and added the goodness of almonds plus some cranberries for the festive season ^^). These were very addicting, I couldn't stop at one. I'll definitely bake more biscotti whenever I get leftover egg whites...

My friends loved them; yay~!

No comments:

Post a Comment