Saturday, February 19, 2011

Crisps, Seaweed, Yoghurt.

After CNY, things have become quieter, no chances to bake my apple tart so far...

So today I made sweet potato crisps. Really easy to make.

Slice the sweet potato up very thinly with a mandolin (I cut myself on that evil thing twice T^T), or a sharp knife if you have pro slicing skills.

Arrange them on baking tray in a single layer and bake in 200 degree oven for 20-25 mins, flipping over once. And Taa-daa~! Thin, crispy sweet potatoes to munch on. Way better then potato chips, and healthier too.

And here is the Korean seaweed salad, which is so easy to make as well. Soak seaweed in boiling water and drain. Toss together with vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, 2 tbs sugar, spring onions, sesame seeds and chilli if you like it spicy. Done!


I recently bought an easiyo yoghurt maker. I can make my own yoghurt now! I can put whatever I want in it, like berries, peaches, mangoes.... and adjust the sweetness level as well. Sometimes store bought yoghurts are way too sweet.

It also costs less to make then buy~! Smooth, creamy yoghurt, yum =)

No comments:

Post a Comment