Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mochi choc cupcakes + Raisin pinwheels

I baked mochi cakes again! Chocolate cupcakes this time. The chewy texture is just too addicting... Sadly, there were cracks in them due to the white choc chips I decided to add in last minute. Shouldn't have done that! It resulted in holes in all the cupcakes...

Best eaten when warm, so the gooey white choc oozes out with the crispy top and chewy texture, yum~

Also baked raisin pinwheels. The shape was supposed to be round, and not... semi-circle. But because I had an hour to make them, so they had not enough time to firm up in the fridge. Oh well... No compromise on the taste though!

I love the raisin swirls in each cookie, there is a tangy-ness due to the orange zest I added in. Crisp and buttery, perfect with a cup of tea. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment