Monday, July 25, 2011

Strawberry White Choc Cream Cheese Pinwheels

Another cookie bake! Another attempt at pinwheels! I swear, my brother is addicted to cookies. His default answer to: "What should I bake...?" is "COOKIE."

And he goes around the kitchen, lifting containers and sniffing for cookies. You would think he would remember that he was the one who finished all the cookies. Anyway, enough rant about my brother's cookie obsession. I baked these for my cell group the other day. They are my SWCCC pinwheel cookies, since the name is too long to type out.

I used cream cheese in the cookie dough, and coloured it pink with a few drops of strawberry paste.
I also added some chopped white choc, so my brother was practically leaping with joy. Come to think of it, it has most his favourite ingredients: cheese, white chocolate in a form of his favourite snack. If I swap the strawberry with mint he would be flying through the roof with ecstasy, LOL.

Rolling out the pastry was troublesome, as the dough was too sticky and I had to liberally cover it with flour to roll it out. But it was fun to do and I'm glad I baked it, just to see the smiles on my cell group's faces. One of them commented it looked like the fake seafood in udon noodles... -_-;;





No comments:

Post a Comment