Thursday, June 17, 2010

Green Tea Mochi + Chicken Pot Pie

Before you go "Mochi again??", I must tell you I used green tea powder this time, so it has a nice healthy green glow to it in a nonradioactive kind of way. Oh, and i used milk instead of water.

I had to mash these red beans like crazy, good arm exercise and stress reliever, hahaha. Pieces are half chunky.

And they still look clumsy, like jellied mushrooms or something. I'll have to practise more...


Here are the chicken pot pies! My mum has been making me cook more, but i want to make desserts instead... Pastry is used in desserts, so i'm happy. ^^


Nice fluffy pastry with hot chicken filling in the middle. Yummy~! I simply cook the filling, pour it in a cup, place puff pastry on top and chuck it in the oven for 20 minutes. Easy and yummy dinner!


Will have to make the filling more saucy next time as the pastry absorbs it like sponge. Plus cut the chicken into smaller bits.









No comments:

Post a Comment