Saturday, June 26, 2010

Japanese Cheesecake & Chocolate Fondue

I baked! Finally. Now this blog is official, hahaha. What's a dessert blog without cake? Plus baking is a stress reliever, can't seem to stay away from the kitchen. It's like it's calling out to me, with all these recipes to try...

So I've been waiting to bake this cake for a long long time. Ever since I started craving Breadtalk Japanese Cheesecake, I've been searching the internet for a decent recipe. And I found it! Then when my mum said her cell group was coming over, I jumped up at the chance. A reason to bake! And here it is:

Strawberries are so expensive at this time of year. But fondue is not the same without strawberries.

The cake was really light, soft and fluffy. It was like eating clouds! I was so happy with it, another thing i don't have to eat when i go back to Singapore, haha. I can save up stomach space for other foods.

Here is the fondue! It's almost like Max Brenner's Classic European Chocolate Fondue for two? Hahaha. Nothing can beat the taste of warm, melting chocolate paired with the gooey softness of marshmallows... My mum had to drag me away from it....

I can still smell the chocolate... Will make it again next week.





No comments:

Post a Comment