Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Creamy Mushroom Pasta with Beef

I feel like I am making dinner more and more lately. Is this a cunning plan formulated by my Mum to get me to cook so she doesn't have to? Hahaha.

Well, there was some leftover cream in the fridge from the last baking adventure. Now that I know it is just regular cream, I can use it to make a white creamy sauce for spaghetti instead. =DDD

This pasta is different from the normal spaghetti-sauce-from-the-bottle pasta, because it was made with real cream and cheese. Hence, we rarely had white sauce spaghetti; it was always cooked the easy lazy way.

Actually, this pasta isn't so hard to make. Packed with loads of vegetables because they are so good for you. =)

I need to add more seasoning next time, not salty enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment